We believe that fun and professionalism go together and that this evening club will open opportunities for a fresh approach to recruit and retain members, expand service projects and fundraising ideas, and exponentially improve the quality of life for many more children in Collier County.
Kiwanis clubs, located in 80 nations, help their communities in countless ways. Each community’s needs are different—so each Kiwanis club is different, and no two Kiwanis clubs look exactly the same. By working together, members achieve what one person cannot accomplish alone. When you give a child the chance to learn, experience, dream, grow, succeed and thrive, great things happen.
Service footprint: Service is at the heart of every Kiwanis club. Members stage nearly 150,000 service projects and raise nearly US$100 million worldwide every year for communities, families and projects.
A family of servant leaders: Kiwanis clubs focus on changing the world by serving children, one child and one community at a time. To do this, many clubs also sponsor a Kiwanis family club—K-Kids for primary school children; Builders Clubs for adolescents; Key Clubs for teens; CKI clubs for university students, and Aktion Clubs for adults living with disabilities.
Your donations help
Every dollar donated goes right back into the community. In-Kind services or fundraising gifts and donations are always welcome. Corporations and businesses are encouraged to become supporters of the Foundation through company or employee monetary donations, event sponsorships or volunteer service hours on one of our many service projects.
We strive to make sure your gift helps children in many ways. We hold fast to a set of core values:
· Stewardship. We are committed to meeting and sustaining donors’ confidence that our foundation will invest their contributions wisely and distribute them in keeping with the values inherent in the Kiwanis mission.
· Transparency. We adhere to the Donors Bill or Rights to treat all constituents fairly and ethically and to be above board in all of our dealings.
· Responsiveness. We are relevant and proactive in meeting donors’ and grantees’ needs.
· Legacy. We give donors the opportunity to leave a lasting mark on the community.
· Integrity. We deal honestly in our interactions with all stakeholders.
· Trust. Through the integrity of our actions, we seek to earn and maintain the trust of our Kiwanis family and constituents.
Do you have a passion for helping people?
Do you have a special project?
Then come to the Kiwanis Club of Greater Collier.
We welcome passionate people who have projects and are ready to serve. We are a 501(c)(3) and our club members are like-minded people to help you, and the community, succeed.